Monday 15 February 2016

Theta Rounds

Later this week, I'll escape the cold British winter and flee to the even colder Canadian winter (-13 Celsius, I think!), to be in Toronto for a few days $-$ I suppose I'm going to need a lot more than a scarf...

Anyway, I've been invited by Petros, so by taking advantage of the UCL reading week (no lectures for my Bayesian methods in health economics course), I'll first teach on the last day of the course on Decision Modelling Using R organised by the Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA, in short) Collaborative. 

Then on Friday, I'll give a talk on our work on the expected value of partial information. I think the talk will be also a webinar, so it will be possible to register and attend virtually.

By looking at the range of activities, THETA seems like a very active and interesting group, so I'm looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment